Life Cycle Assessment
Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) is a great tool in product recognition and marketing. It is a comprehensive analytical methodology designed to systematically identify and quantify the environmental impacts attributable to a product or service.
LCA can be applied to a product or service to:
- Gain a greater understanding of the impacts along a supply chain
- Compile carbon and water footprints
- Determine greenhouse emission liabilities from potential ‘price on carbon’ pass through costs
- Develop emissions inventories to support carbon neutrality claims
- Undertake comparative analyses of the environmental impacts of similar products or services.
Net Balance has demonstrated experience in completing LCAs for large corporations such as Fosters and organisations including CSR and Frigoglass.