Accredited SROI Training
Net Balance, in partnership with new economics foundation (nef) from London, provides the two-day accredited SROI training to help you understand, measure and report on the social, environmental and economic value created by your program or organisation.
This is your chance to learn from the leaders in social impact measurement. The two-day course:
- Is facilitated by SROI Network accredited practitioners, and counts towards your own accreditation as an SROI Network accredited practitioner
- Covers all of the methodology and practice needed to start carrying out an SROI analysis. It combines a thorough understanding of the theoretical policy background to SROI and its long-term benefits, with a step-by-step guide to the SROI methodology backed up by a range of practical group exercises. It is designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to start using the SROI methodology themselves
- Draws on the extensive SROI experience of a large team of practitioners based at Net Balance and new economics foundation.
Course fee for 2014: $1,595 (ex GST)
Not for profit fee for 2014: $1,195 (ex GST)
Designing and implementing an outcomes measurement framework
There is increasing emphasis on clearly articulating and robustly measuring and evidencing social outcomes. This training course will assist organisations from all sectors to develop and implement robust social outcome measurement frameworks.
The one-day course is targeted at individuals/organisations:
- Needing to shift their measurement and reporting from outputs to outcomes
- Considering developing a social outcomes framework
- Considering systematic measurement of the social outcomes of their organisation, program or partnerships
- Wanting to improve how they report social outcomes.
Course fee: $895 (ex GST)
Not- for- profit course fee: $695 (ex GST)
Tailored training courses
Net Balance also develops and delivers tailored training courses that can be designed to meet the specific needs of your team.
Tailored training courses could include:
- An introduction to social impact measurement
- Stakeholder engagement for outcomes measurement
- A Theory of Change masterclass
- SROI masterclasses on topics such as indicators and valuing outcomes
- Executive and board member briefings.
The benefits of a tailored training course include:
- The content can be tailored to your needs, using examples from your own work as the basis for the practical exercises and case studies
- The training can be conducted at your own site for the convenience of your team
- It can be more cost effective per head than open-to-public training for larger numbers of participants.
Please contact Net Balance to discuss tailored training courses for your team.
Which training course is right for you?
While there are some common elements to these training courses, the sessions are designed to complement each other and completion of multiple courses is likely to be advantageous, and provide you with the composite learning experience you need.
Two-day Social Return on Investment
Understand the context for the evolution of social impact measurement and SROI
Methodology and practice needed to start undertaking SROI analyses
Apply the SROI methodology to an example scenario
Using and reporting the findings of an SROI
Counts towards accreditation as an SROI Network accredited practitioner.
One-day outcomes measurement
Introduction to outcomes measurement
Understand alternative approaches and best practice for outcomes measurement
Developing and implementing outcomes frameworks for programs and organisations.
Training tailored to meet the specific objectives of your team
Demonstration of concepts and methodologies using examples from your own work.
To view upcoming training visit our Events and Training page