Net Balance’s approach to sustainable energy strategy development and implementation has five major steps:
- Identify the likely challenges and understand the uncertainties
- Assess policies, actions and investments that respond to the challenges and uncertainties
- Prioritise responses and plan for implementation
- Implement responses and embed performance measurement systems
- Verify performance, fine-tune and incorporate lessons learnt into ongoing strategy development.
We develop strategies that are designed to be living documents, not shelf-ware. To ensure we can remain engaged with our clients, Net Balance has built a team that can offer an end-to-end solution to sustainable energy strategy development. We can provide energy, environmental, financial, regulatory and policy advice. We work with clients across the entire value chain from strategy development to project management and implementation to verification.